Welcome to WHEE
WHEE will provide reliable and economical solutions in a timely manner that best meet the individual concerns of each client.
Woodruff & Howe Environmental Engineering, Inc. (WHEE) is a full service consulting engineering firm that provides environmental engineering, civil engineering, and process engineering to various industries including:
- Food industries
- Poultry processing plants
- Red meat and pork processing plants
- Meat and poultry further processing plants
- Poultry hatcheries and egg processing facilities
- Feed mills
- Rendering/protein recovery plants
- Poultry, swine (pork) and dairy farms
- Other food and beverage processing facilities
- Municipal water supply and wastewater treatment services providers;
- Residential and commercial developers;
- Attorneys requiring technical expert witness testimony on cases related to food production facilities, development projects (i.e., soil and erosion control), onsite sewage management (septic) systems and farms; and
- USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) and state conservation agencies.
With over 50 years of combined, direct hands-on experience in the environmental and civil engineering arenas, WHEE offers reliable and effective solutions that take our client’s concerns into account.